- Easy to use.
- Color difference keyer with 4 different algorithms.
- Detail matte to add extra details.
- Chroma keyer. Hue, Shadow and Highlight mattes.
- Difference keying.
- Chroma smoothing.
- Mattes can be blurred and shrunk/eroded
- Rotoscoping. Create garbage mattes and additive mattes with interpolated keyframes.
- Spill suppression with different algorithms.
- Imports AVI video, AviSynth files & image sequences (PNG/JPG and BMP) of any size.
- Deinterlacing: Blend, Discard upper & Discard lower
- Exports AVI files or image sequences with alpha, premultiplied with alpha or alpha only.
- Multi threaded for a more responsive user interface.
What is it for?
With CineGobs keyer you can key out backgrounds and export the video including transparency to your other software.
What isn’t it for?
It’s not an all in one video solution. You will need other software to complete your video. Although you can save the preview composited of foreground and background, CineGobs keyer has no placement-, resizing- or compositing functions and no sound support.
You’ll need a Windows PC capable of running .net 2.0. Using Windows Update you can make sure you have at least .net version 2.0, but you can also download .net 2.0 directly from Microsoft here.
Documentation/Tutorials for CineGobs Keyer is located online in this DokuWiki.
Check out the FAQ here.